Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things bloom from dormancy in the spring

A heartfelt thanks to all the folks who asked me about Passion last night at the Kevin Kline Awards. It truly made my night. Things have been a bit slower for me the last two months regarding the show but getting to speak about it with friends, and feeling supported in this endeavor reinvigorated me. I have a meeting with a producer, was asked to submit it to a new play festival, was given suggestions as to where to find that elusive Hallelujah, and got some great ideas about venues.

I just hope I wasn't too overwhelming when talking about Passion. It kind of all whooshes out of my mouth and the "passion" I feel for this project makes my heart swell. 

I'd say, "back to the grind" but that isn't at all how I feel about Passion. I am supremely blessed to be bringing this project to the stage and even more blessed by the people (some of whom I would have never guessed read this blog) who came to me with their support and good wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment