Monday, August 13, 2012

Details, details, details

Beginning September 1, the pre-production of Passion officially starts. I am familiarizing myself with Constant Contacts so I can imput the thousands of emails I've gotten. I am oh-so-close to finalizing the alleluia at the end of the show. I have found someone to play the role of Jesus and hopefully have my Peter too. I am putting the downpayment down on the space at the Skip Viragh Center. I'm sending out the email to someone who said I could use their costumes. I've made initial contact with someone I hope will design the set and that pesky crucifix that I want to be raised from the floor.

There are a couple things I could use help with, if you're so inclined. I need a contact for someone with a donkey. Jesus must ride in on a donkey. So if you know someone with a petting zoo or someone who has a farm with a donkey that can be ridden for a short distance, c-c-c-call me!

I have a cabaret I would like to do as a fundraiser for Passion. I need a space with a piano.

It is looking like Passion will be produced under the auspices of Spotlight Theatre, which is a not-for-profit 501c(3) so all donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Feel free to donate generously.

Oh, and I'm praying for the Holy Spirit to infuse me with some design creativity for the mailers and such. I'm a little lame in that area.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment