Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thanks Coops

This morning I met with Dave and Alisa Cooperstein to discuss some of the "Jewish" aspects of Passion. They were so incredibly helpful and confirmed much of what I had researched, and were able to put certain things in context for me. You see, there has never been a moment when I didn't consider Jesus to be a Jew, with a Jewish mother and Jewish friends, following Jewish law. And I wanted those aspects to be visible in the production.

I did much of my initial research about two years ago and quite honestly, have been a little foggy now that I'm back into the script so much. And, I gave some of the books that I was using back to friends (Miriam), so I wouldn't be hanging on to their stuff for, at that point, who knows how long.

I have created an event on Facebook about Passion and I have just figured out how to upload a newly designed Powerpoint presentation by creating jpegs. The event is titled Passion. Clicking right along.

Thanks again Dave and Alisa.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment